Procrastination Workshop helps entrepreneurs, makers, and creative people beat unproductive behaviors, conquer inner blocks and build routines that stick.
The goal of this workshop is to share research-backed techniques and methods on mastering our behaviors, and really regain the ability to control our mind, to finally shave wasted hours and spend them on meaningful activities that improve your life, health, and relationship.
The Procrastination Workshop will help you to:
- Get clear on what you truly want and know where to spend time on.
- Conquer your inner fears and doubts, then, take the first step to start.
- Pinpoint the demotivating factors in your life that trigger your procrastination.
- Shave hours from your workweek by dealing with distraction effectively.
- Get more important tasks done by using time management techniques that work.
- Reset your priorities and start finishing what you set out to do.
- Eliminate unfinished work and finally complete what you had started.
- Regain control over your time without interfering by your emotions.
- Finding balance in your life while you’re hustling toward your goals.