The current version of Focus Workshop is not the final product. It’s a product I’ll be working on for a while—to make it better for you and future student. This means you get all of these updates for free. (Shhh…)
Below is a list of update items I have in mind right now:
- Create an article-based summary for each chapter to replace the transcript.
- Allow students to download the transcripts.
- Package the summaries (mentioned above) into PDF for students to download.
- Create PDF worksheets for strategies and techniques that come with assignments.
- BONUS: Answer student’s questions via video recording. (Please email me via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance or fill up the feedback survey here)
- Add necessary course content after collecting and reviewing student’s real-life case studies.
- Write an ebook for the course.
- Move the entire course to a well-integrated online course platform to enhance student experiences.
- Break each chapter down into shorter videos and expand each strategy and technique with greater details.
- Improve my presentation skills and speak in front of the camera with interactive video editing instead of showing slides.
- Develop course layout that promotes higher engagement and encourages students to actually complete the course assignments in the new course platform.