Habit workshop helps creatives, professionals, and entrepreneurs mastering their craft by hacking their behavior and building habits that last a lifetime.
Bestselling writers write every single day to nail their best idea. World class athletes practice 7 days a week, 365 days a year to prepare for the big day. Top salesman spent years to improve their negotiation skills and sales techniques.
Mastering a creative skill take time and effort. And the process comes with huge challenges.
- I have a solid routine to improve my skills but there are also other sets of routine holding me back. Most of us know what to do to improve our skills, but at the same time, most of us are careless with things that are holding us back. To move forward, we need to avoid moving backward.
- I started with a new habit but I can never stick to it. Consistency is what makes a behavior and an action a habit. However, keeping good consistency required a specific set of techniques, especially during the beginning stage of practicing a new routine.
- I have too many things to juggle. It's easy for us to fall into the trap of doing everything at the same time. Lack of focus and commitment is one huge barrier to achieving mastery.
- I don't have time for practice, but when I do, I wasted it on something else. One most common struggle people face when is procrastination. It's an embedded behavior we can entirely eliminate, however, we can implement a few hacks to keep it in control.
- I've been very consistent for sometimes but, am I doing it right? One last key factor that sabotages our progress is the lack of confidence. The best solution is to implement a system to track and measure our improvement regularly.
Does the above sound familiar?
To master your craft quicker, simplify your life. To simplify your life, implement habits and routine. 40% of our day-to-day activities are our habits and routines, at the same time, almost all behaviors are habitual.
The best way to maximize your daily performance and achieve your desired flow of work is by optimizing your habits and routines. The question is: HOW?
Here are a few common concepts and techniques you may heard of about habit building (you might have tried them out already):
- Repeat something for 21 days, then it will sticks forever.
- Dream big and visualize your goals to push you forward.
- Build a vision board and watch motivating videos every single day.
- Punish yourself when you skip a day.
- Just do it!
The problem is, they don't work every single time. These approaches and techniques may work for someone but not everyone (not you), and they may work sometimes but not every time.
They don't work because most of them are just OPINIONS.
Habit Workshop is a digital course providing proven scientific-based techniques in transforming your habits and routine. Here is a quick rundown of 5 things you'll learn in the workshop:
- How to build constructive habits that stick for a lifetime.
- How to break bad habits that are holding you back.
- Effectively break procrastination and laziness to boost productivity.
- Proven techniques to improve focus and reduce distractions.
- How to measure progress to make sure you're staying on track.
The Habit Workshop is closed now. Join the waiting list to get updates when it's ready!