I work remotely for Sumo and run my blog on the side. In this page, you will find the most recommended tools I’m using to do my work and run my life.
NOTE: I get an affiliate commission or a referral bonus when you sign up for some of these tools using the links below. However, you’re not paying anything extra for them. Plus, most of them are free. (Win-win!)
- Hover (where I purchase and manage all my domain names. Get $5 off)
- SiteGround (to host my WordPress sites. Get 60% off)
- Elementor Pro (the most powerful drag-and-drop website builder)
- ConvertKit (for email marketing. Best for bloggers)
- Gumroad (for selling digital products)
- TransferWise (receive international currencies at lowest fees ever)
- PayPal (for everyone who pays or gets paid)
- Things 3 (best todo list app I’ve ever used)
- Notion (best place to dump everything out from my brain)
- G-Suite (Drive for cloud storage, Doc for writing, Sheet for storing and tracking data, Mail for emails, and more)
- RescueTime (track how I spend my time at the background and send me a weekly and monthly report)
- Dropbox (cloud storage and syncing)
- Grammarly (proof everything I’ve ever written)
- 1Password (simple, convenient security)
- Noisli (white noise that boosts productivity at work)
- Amazon Audible (listen to books on-the-go)
- Blinkist (book summaries app I use to pick books I read in full)
- You Need A Budget (the best budgeting tool. Try it free for 34 days)
- Headspace (simple, effective guided meditation app)
- F.lux (blue light blocker to help improve sleep)
. . .
These are the most recommended tools I’m using right now. I’m also testing some other tools and will add more to the list when I find better tools in the future.