In this page, you will find the most recommended tools I’m using to do my work and run my life.
I get an affiliate commission or a referral bonus when you sign up for some of these tools using the links below. You’re not paying anything extra for them. Plus, most of them are free. (Win-win!)
- Hover (where I purchase and manage all my domain names)
- SiteGround (to host my WordPress sites. Get 60% off)
- Elementor Pro (the most powerful drag-and-drop website builder)
- ConvertKit (for email marketing. Best for bloggers)
- TransferWise (receive international currencies at lowest fees ever)
- PayPal (for everyone who pays or gets paid)
- Things 3 (best todo list app I’ve ever used)
- Notion (best place to dump everything out from my brain)
- G-Suite (Drive for cloud storage, Doc for writing, Sheet for storing and tracking data, Mail for emails, and more)
- Grammarly (proof everything I’ve ever written)
- 1Password (simple, convenient security)
- Amazon Audible (listen to books on-the-go)
- You Need A Budget (the best budgeting tool. Try it free for 34 days)
- Headspace (simple, effective guided meditation app)
- F.lux (blue light blocker to help improve sleep)
. . .
These are the most recommended tools I’m using right now. I’m also testing some other tools and will add more to the list when I find better tools in the future.