This page shares my best articles to read on the topics of happiness, health, productivity, habits, and more. The core question that shapes my work is this:
How can we think and perform better?
I then create my works with science-based ideas and practical solutions to answer this simple question.
If you’re new here, this is the best place for you to start exploring my work. Feel free to bookmark and re-visit this page because I’m going to update the list from time to time as I explore and create more.
My top 10 articles to start with
- Overcome Procrastination with the 2-minute Hack
- Pareto Principle: How to Battle Inequalities in Work and Life
- How to Read More Books
- The Feynman Technique: Learn Anything Faster
- Decision Minimalism: Productivity Hack of Steve Jobs & Mark Zuckerberg
- Paradox of Choice: How Less Freedom Makes Us Happier
- Manage Your Energy: Stay Productive Without Burning Out
- The Fight of Two Wolves Within You
- Why Tiny Actions Work Best
- The Science of Multitasking & What to Do About It
I publish an article every week, you can check out the full list here.