What is Dean Yeong Up to Right Now?
I’m currently in Skudai, a small town in the south of Malaysia, focusing on these things:
- Writing for OkDork (Noah Kagan’s blog).
- Creating an in-depth digital course: Habit Workshop.
- Writing articles for Monday Digest‘s readers.
- Volunteer in organizing TEDx event in this amazing community.
- Reading, strength training, sprinting, meditating, eating healthy food.
These are my priorities. Something I do regardless what is happening around me before I figure out better things to do next.
Last Update: March 6, 2017 (Page inspired by Derek Sivers)